At Sourcebooks we believe that books change lives. On this page you will find free resources to use in your classroom, many are even Common Core State Standards-aligned. Sourcebooks educator guides include various discussion questions and activities that expand the use of our titles in the classroom. Each guide lists which grade and subject standards it will align with but standards for other grades may also apply.
Common Core-Aligned Educator Guides
- The Snatchabook
- My Name Is Not Isabella
- Isabella: Girl on the Go
- Isabella: Star of the Story
- Isabella: Girl in Charge
- The Complete Guide to the Isabella Series
- How to Bake a Book
- Changes: A Child's First Poetry Collection
- Max the Brave
- Too Many Moose!
- The Storybook Knight
- The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes
- Be Brave Little One
- Young Houdini: The Magician's Fire
- Maggie Malone and the Mostly Magical Boots
- The Ninja Librarians
- The Ninja Librarians: Petrarch's Guide
- Always, Abigail
- Elsie Mae Has Something To Say
- This Journal Belongs to Ratchet
- When Audrey Met Alice
- When Audrey Met Alice Women's History Month Lesson Plan
- The Ava and Pip Series
- Mira's Diary: Lost in Paris
- Mira's Diary: Home Sweet Rome
- Somebody on This Bus Is Going To Be Famous
- Dinosaur Boy
- I Don't Know How the Story Ends
- A Year in the Life of a Complete and Total Genius
- The Secret Mission of William Tuck
- The Night Parade
- The List
- The Last Ride of Caleb O'Toole
- The Cow in Patrick O'Shanahan's Kitchen
- Sofia's Dream
- Your Fantastic Elastic Brain
- What Does It Mean To Be Kind?
- What Does It Mean To Be Present?
- What Does It Mean To Be Green?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Entrepreneur?
- What Does It Mean To Be Global?